Ancient herb for dog 'tummy troubles'
100% natural, organic Slippery Elm Bark
Lubricating and coating the protective layers of the bowel, it acts as the first defence against inflammation by keeping foods, grass, or things your pet shouldn’t be eating, from causing further irritation.
Think of slippery elm as a bowel lozenge, a lozenge coats the sore throat, lubricating it so it’s easier to swallow food and liquids. Slippery Elm does this for your dog’s bowels.
Inflammation is reduced, and the not-so-pleasant symptoms of GI upset are eased.
Slippery elm contains astringent tannins that sooth and reduce inflammation, reduce swelling and heal tissue.
Helps to heal internal and mucosal tissues.
To treat sudden cases of diarrhea, you can also fast your dog, feed bland food and give probiotics along with slippery elm to ease symptoms.
Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- No artificial ingredients
- No synthetic nutrients
- No preservatives
- No chemical processing
Slippery Elm Bark has a long history of use in Chinese, Ayurvedic, Western, and North American First Nations medical traditions. Native American herbalists have used Slippery Elm Bark for centuries as a healing ointment to relieve stomach upset due to it's astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
The amazing thing is, Slippery Elm Bark is now available for dogs, too!
Hand mixed in the Canadian facility located in Muskoka, Ontario.
GENERAL GUIDELINES and CAUTIONS:
- When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Do not use in dogs receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian.
- For dog use only. Not to be used in pregnant dogs.
- If your dog's condition worsens or does not improve, stop and consult your veterinarian.
- Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia. .
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Sprinkle overtop of food or mix in well
- Suggested use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 250 mL | 9 oz in a recyclable glass jar