Dog allergies making your pup itchy-scratchy?
100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp harvested from the frigid rocky shores of the Atlantic can help!
- Source of 46 minerals, 16 protein-building amino acids and vitamins
- Sea vegetable contains iodine, which is essential for a healthy thyroid function
- Contains iron which supports blood circulation
- Perfect for raw diets and kibble diets needing a little boost.
Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- No artificial ingredients
- No synthetic nutrients
- No preservatives
- No chemical processing
- Known to reduce reduce itchiness in dogs with skin allergies and to improve the general condition of skin and coat.
- Known to support tissue repair with amino acids; glycine, alanine, arginine, proline, glutamic, and aspartic acids.
- Known to dissolve plaque and tartar build-up in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
The amazing thing is, sea kelp has been known to help the 'hoomans' for many years, now available for dogs, too!
Hand mixed in the Canadian facility located in Muskoka, Ontario.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Sprinkle overtop of food or mix in well
- Suggested use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- 250 mL | 9 oz in a recyclable glass jar