Cranberry - a wonderful preventative measure for a healthy immune system for your dog.
100% organic cranberry fruit powder.
Usually when pet parents think of cranberries it is related to urinary tract infections, but we always suggest seeing your medical practitioner for a diagnosis and treatment.
There are studies which show cranberry phytonutrients can benefit by decreasing bacteria activity in inflammatory pathways.
- Cranberries are an antioxidant-rich and health supportive berry which fall into the same group as blueberries.
- Cranberries have been know to reduce oxidative stress.
- Cranberries have over two dozen phytonutrients (phytonutrients are natural compounds produced by plants which keep plants healthy, protecting them from insects and the sun).
- Cranberries are also rich in fibre and high in Vitamin C and E.
- Did we mention Cranberries?
Adding fruits and berries to your dog's bowl may help balance the gut and support their immune system.
Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- Gently low-thermal dried
- No artificial ingredients
- No synthetic nutrients
- No preservatives
- No chemical processing
And, it takes 26 kilograms (57 pounds) of cranberries to produce 454 grams (one pound) of this amazing whole fruit powder, and it takes 5 kilograms of fresh cranberries to produce one 90 gram immune-boosting jar!
- Cranberries are native to North America. In fact, almost all cranberries produced are from North America.
- The dried powder preserves the fruit's nutrients in their natural and unaltered state.
- Throughout history Native Americans used cranberries as a treatment for bladder and kidney disease and Early English settlers used them to treat poor appetite, stomach aches and scurvy.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Sprinkle overtop of food or mix in well
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
- 250 mL | 9 oz in a recyclable/reusable glass jar