Super powers packed into whole foods, now available for your dog!
A whole food product for your dog.
- Made with 100% New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Powder - a bioactive, multi-beneficial food.
- Recognized source of naturally occurring chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, Omega 3, selenium, zinc, copper, and manganese
- Rich in calcium, potassium, enzymes such as betaine, polypeptides, and complex proteins.
- Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
- Added to your dog's diet regularly it has been known to improve mobility and reduce pain from inflammation of the joint due to arthritis
Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- No artificial ingredients
- No synthetic nutrients
- No preservatives
- No chemical processing.
The history of Green Lipped Mussels has been in the food department. This little shellfish with the funny name has been enjoyed for centuries as a traditional food of the New Zealand Maori people. Cooked in earth ovens, dried and preserved, or simply eaten raw, Green Lipped Mussels are a centuries-old, nutritious delicacy. It wasn't until the late 1960s when NASA scientists were looking for natural cancer-fighting supplements. Through their research they didn't find any positive anti-cancer results but, people in their trials with arthritis were reporting decreased pain and joint stiffness with increased mobility.
The amazing thing is, the scientists were able to determine that it is has impressive anti-inflammatory properties. Just think how much better your dog will feel!
Hand mixed in the Canadian facility located in Muskoka, Ontario.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Sprinkle overtop of food or mix in well
- Suggested use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- 250 mL | 9 oz in a recyclable glass jar