Hit the trails with your dog and your handy medical kit.
Compact and comprehensive dog medical kit -- specifically made just for your trail adventures, walks or weekends away!
Compact and comprehensive medical kit for dogs, catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail. It comes with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker or tick remover to remove ticks, thorns, or fox tails.
Your kit includes a handy field guide that provides tips and instructions to administer first-aid or quick care for your trail buddy!
A medical kit is a must-have, and the Adventure Dog kit is easy to pack and easy to take with you on all of your adventures with your pup. Your kit includes:
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 - Alcohol Swabs
- 1 - Triangular Bandage
Instruments and Instructions
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual by Adventure Dog
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz.
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 1/pkg.
Note: Consult with your veterinarian before administering any medications.