Allergy symptoms got your puppy down?
100% bee pollen granules for reducing allergy issues
- Bee pollen contains Quercetin, a natural antihistamine.
- When taken regularly, it can help reduce allergy symptoms and allergic reactions.
Bee pollen is known for its proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients
- Approximately half of its protein is made up of free-form amino acids, which require no digestion, they are immediately absorbed and utilized by the body.
- It is high in the bioflavonoid rutin, which strengthens capillaries, protects against free radical damage and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Nutrition comes from real food. Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods.
- No artificial ingredients
- No synthetic nutrients
- No preservatives
- No chemical processing.
Bee Pollen has been used for over 5000 years by Chinese, Greek, Aztec, Egyptian and North American First Nations people. North Hound Life Bee Pollen is a blend of select apiaries across Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec.
The amazing thing is, North Hound Life Bee Pollen is a blend of select apiaries across Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec. Hand mixed in the Canadian facility located in Muskoka, Ontario.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually. This is especially true with bee pollen granules.
- Sprinkle overtop of food or mix in well
- Suggested maximum use – 1/8 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- 250 mL | 9 oz in a recyclable/reusable glass jar