All natural, soft jerky strips make excellent dog training and reward treats!
Feel great when rewarding your dog with KC Jerky Strips.
KC Strips are training treats for dogs and excellent for:
- Training all types of dogs including sporting, working or competition
- Portable snacking, perfect for traveling, camping, hiking and biking
- Human tested, dog approved
The good stuff that keep your dogs healthy and energized for a day at the park or running through an agility course.
Elk, Buffalo, Chicken, Beef, Venison, Tilapia, Flax seed, Barley grit, Salt, Tomato powder, Turbinado sugar (raw), Garlic powder, Paprika, Natural smoke flavor (maltodextrin, sunflower oil), Rice starch, Vitamin E.
- Each ingredient we use is all-natural and grown/raised in the U.S.
- No off-shore ingredients
- Absolutely zero additives, by-products or colors
- Meats are source-verified and identity-retained
Soft Jerky Strips – USDA Inspected
Bag size: 4 oz. – 20 pieces
Available in 6 different varieties:
Prairie Elk | Prairie Buffalo | Tilapia
Prairie Beef | Prairie Chicken | Prairie Venison
KC Strips training treats for dogs come ready to eat.
- KC Strips are hand/cryo-vacuum-packed for freshness.
- KC Strip are shelf stable for 2 years, and can be frozen or bagged
KC Strips soft jerky treats are made in the famous Flint Hills of Kansas, at a family owned USDA certified plant. The unique meat blend is smoked for 8 hours to create a shelf stable product that only consist of protein, carbohydrates, and all natural sugars.