Are Yak Chews Better than Rawhide for Dogs?
Without a doubt, all natural yak chews provide your dog with a safer, healthier alternative to rawhide.
They are perfect to keep your dog busy and chewing.
- They are made out of ingredients that are softer than dog's teeth, making it less harmful to teeth.
- They do not have that nasty center that rawhide retriever rolls get from chemical processing.
They are made with only natural ingredients.
- The chew sticks are made 100% from yak milk, and no chemical processing.
(Rawhide starts with a chemical 'bath' and ends with a chemical rinse.)
- Natural ingredients make them easily digestible.
They come in sizes that keeps big dogs busy.
- The sticks come in 1 lb, 3 lb or 5 lb bags
- Huge pieces, 6-8 inches in length and 1-2 inches in width.
- (And for small dogs, 4-6 inches in length)
No odor, no waste and no gummy leftovers on your carpet.
- The sticks produce no odor, making them a great treat for your dog when hanging out indoors.
- When the sticks get smaller, you can pop them in the microwave to 'puff' them into bite-sized snacks for your dog.
Peace of mind with tail-wagging happiness in every bag!
- This nutritious product can provide many hours of chew time for your dog.
- The chews are made out of natural ingredients making them safe to be used indoors and out.
The more you purchase, the more you save!
Choose 1lb, 3lbs, or 5lbs
Exclusive chews made from ancient recipe. These are Grade ‘A’ yak chews sourced from the Himalayas that sink into dogs teeth. This is an ancient tried and tested recipe from the mountains of Nepal. One of the most sought after chews, they are totally natural and nutritious dog, made from yak's and cow's milk. The milk is processed to remove lactose and make the chews easily digestible and very gentle for sensitive stomachs.